Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018 is Valentine’s Day. Here’s some ideas for stuff to do in (or near) Ottawa with your loved one.
- Stop by Parliament Hill around noon for a special carillon concert.
- Go cross country skiing at Parliament with the GG
- Go snowshoeing or cross country skiing in the Greenbelt/Gatineau Park
- Go for a sunset skate on the Rideau Canal
- Check out Winterlude
- Night skiing
- Have a nordik spa day
- Go see a movie
- Visit a museum
- Sip tea at Quelque Chose in Westboro
- Dine at Andaz Ottawa‘s feast + revel restaurant, or head up to their rooftop lounge for cocktails.
- David Scrimshaw suggests dining at an Indian restaurant: “If you want a fabulously delicious meal with attentive service in a place with romantic ambiance, an Indian restaurant is the best dollar value. In part because beer goes better with curry than wine does, but also because it’s just not as expensive as a a high-end French, steak or fusion place.”