Every now and then, we like to do a roundup of what we’ve been reading from Ottawa bloggers in recent weeks. So here’s the fifth volume of #ottblog!
- Ross tells the story of a Norman Rockwell-esque photo he took in New York.
- Jonathan writes on “Mayor Watson’s lack of transparency“.
- Apt613 goes on a café crawl and visits Happy Goat on Elgin.
- Peter writes about what’s wrong with the Chateau Laurier expansion consultation process
- And speaking of the Chateau Laurier, Kristen from Spacing Ottawa asks “Why not wood?”
- The Wig turns to his record collection for solace.
- Glen writes about how neighbourhood rinks connect communities.