“New Flyer” Photo by Justin S. Campbell, via Flickr. (Used under a Creative Commons License.)
OC Transpo is increasing bus service throughout this month, towards an eventual return to normal summertime service on June 28.
Here are some things that are changing as the transit agency adapts to the new normal:
- Passengers must wear a cloth mask or face coverings that cover the nose and mouth. If you want to know more about the mask requirement, here is an FAQ
Photo via OC Transpo
- Front door boarding is resuming, which means pay at the front of the bus. Drivers will have a protective shield separating them from passengers getting on and off.
- There are hand sanitizer dispensers at all O-Train stations and many Transitway stations.
- One customer per trip on Para Transpo.
- Enhanced cleaning is continuing. You can read more about that here.
Anyone who is sick is asked to not ride transit and stay at home.