Lyft has revealed the most traveled-to places by users of its platform in Ottawa’s inaugural Lyftie Awards.
The Lyftie Awards are an annual review of the most popular destinations for users of the ride-hailing company, across more than 45 cities. Lyft has been operating in Ottawa for around 10 months and included it in the 2018 awards.
The winners, by category, are:
- Most Visited Bar: The Lieutenant’s Pump
- Most Popular Concert Venue: Lansdowne Park
- Most Visited Restaurant for:
- Brunch: Daly’s Restaurant
- Late night: Heart & Crown Irish Pub
- Most Visited Fitness Studio/Gym: Movati
- Most Visited Late-Night Neighbourhood: ByWard Market
- Only In Ottawa: Carleton University
New users can use the code LYFTIESCA18 for $5 off of their first two rides to one of the winning destinations or anywhere across Ottawa.