A concept drawing of Dominion Station, coming in the second stage of LRT construction. (LRT Stage 2 Project)
The City of Ottawa wants to know how you plan to get to your Stage 2 Confederation Line West station.
The Stage 2 Confederation Line West extension will enhance and encourage active transportation through the creation of new pedestrian and cycling facilities, such as:
- A new Highway 417 pedestrian bridge that will connect the new Queensview Station to the south side of Highway 417 at Baxter Road;
- Two additional pedestrian underpasses under the Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway;
- Pedestrian and cycling enhancements to the Moodie/417 Overpass;
- New pedestrian connections from Richmond Road to Bayshore Station and Mall; and,
- Enhanced active mobility features through the Byron-Richmond Corridor.
The connectivity review team has assessed all planned connectivity facilities and are proposing enhancements at Stage 2 Confederation Line West stations.
Visit the Stage 2 LRT Station Connectivity Enhancement Study web page and let us know what you think!
If you have comments or questions related to Stage 2 Confederation Line West connectivity and proposed enhancements, please email Stage2@ottawa.ca by Friday July 10, 2020.