_ (Via City of Ottawa) _ ** Ottawa ** – The City of Ottawa would like to remind residents of the following schedule changes for Canada Day, Saturday, July 1. ** Client services: **
* ** [ Ottawa City Hall and all seven Client Service Centres, ](http://ottawa.ca/en/contact/clientservices/) ** including ** the Government Service Centre located at 110 Laurier Avenue West, ** will be closed. Business will resume as usual on Tuesday, July 4. * The City’s ** [ Provincial Offences Court ](http://ottawa.ca/en/residents/transportation-and-parking/parking-traffic-and-poa-tickets/provincial-offences-court) ** , located at 100 Constellation Crescent, will also be closed on Canada Day. Business will resume as usual on Tuesday, July 4. * ** The City’s 3- ** 1-1 ** Contact Centre ** will be open for urgent matters requiring the City’s immediate attention. Call 3-1-1 or 613-580-2400 to speak to a customer service representative. For persons living with a hearing-related disability, call (TTY: 613-580-2401).
** Green bin, recycling and garbage collection: **
* Curbside ** [ green bin ](http://ottawa.ca/en/residents/garbage-and-recycling/green-bin-and-leaf-and-yard-waste) , [ recycling ](http://ottawa.ca/en/residents/garbage-and-recycling/recycling) ** and ** [ garbage ](http://ottawa.ca/en/node/266025/index.html) ** collection will take place on its regular day with no changes to the ** [ collection schedule ](http://ottawa.ca/en/garbage_recycle/garbage/collection_calendar/index.html) ** . * Multi-residential garbage and recycling container collection will take place on its regularly scheduled day with no changes. * The Trail Waste Facility is closed.
** Parking: **
* All City of Ottawa parking regulations and restrictions will apply during this time.
** ** ** Transit service ** :
* [ ** OC Transpo ** ](http://www.octranspo1.com/?lang=en) is offering ** free service all day ** on Canada Day and operating a special holiday schedule with extra service during the day and after the fireworks. The O-Train Trillium Line will run throughout the day and all evening until 1 a.m. Only routes that normally run on Sundays will be in service, with the addition of Route 91 to Orléans after the fireworks. Call 613-560-1000, or text 560560 plus your four-digit bus stop number, for automated schedule information. For more information, holiday schedules and travel planning, visit ** [ com ](http://www.octranspo.com/) ** or phone 613-741-4390. * [ ** OC Transpo Customer Service Centres ** ](http://www.octranspo1.com/tickets-and-passes/where_to_buy) will be closed Canada Day with the exception of the Rideau Centre office, which will be open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. * ** Transit Information Centre ** (613-741-4390) will be open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. * ** OC Transpo ** ** Customer Relations ** (613-842-3600) will be closed. * ** Para Transpo ** is offering ** free service ** on Canada Day. A holiday service will operate on July 1 and July 3. Regular subscription bookings will be automatically cancelled. Customers may book trips for Canada Day on or after June 24 and for July 3 on or after June 26 by calling 613-244-7272. * ** Para Transpo operations: ** * ** Customer service ** (613-842-3681) – closed * ** Administration ** (613-244-1289) – closed * ** Taxi coupons ** (613-842-3670) – closed * ** Reservations line ** (613-244-7272) – open 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. * ** Trip cancellation and general inquiries ** (613-244-4636) – open 6 a.m.to 12:30 a.m.
** Recreation services ** :
* Some outdoor pools, indoor pools and fitness centres will be open for ** [ public swimming ](http://ottawa.ca/en/rec_culture/class_activity/reg_mem/courses_available/swimming/schedules/index.html) ** , [ ** fitness schedules ** ](https://ottawa.ca/2/en/residents/parks-and-recreation/drop-in-programs?f%5b0%5d=field_diss_activity%3A616) , [ ** aquafitness ** ](https://ottawa.ca/2/en/residents/parks-and-recreation/drop-in-programs?f%5b0%5d=field_diss_activity%3A608) and [ ** public skating ** ](https://ottawa.ca/2/en/residents/parks-and-recreation/drop-in-programs?f%5b0%5d=field_diss_activity%3A608) with modified schedules. Please check with ottawa.ca or the facility of your choice for details. * All ** [ beaches ](http://ottawa.ca/en/node/266168/index.html) ** , ** [ splash pads ](http://ottawa.ca/en/node/267622/index.html) ** and some ** [ wading pools ](http://ottawa.ca/en/wading-pools) , ** will be open, weather permitting. * Most registered programs at swimming pools, community centres and arenas are cancelled; however, clients should check with their facility to confirm, as some exceptions will apply. * Public skating will be offered at [ ** Bob MacQuarrie Recreation Complex ** ](http://ottawa.ca/2/en/residents/facilities/bob-macquarrie-recreation-complex-orl%C3%A9ans) , [ ** Jim Durrell Recreation Complex ** ](http://ottawa.ca/2/en/residents/facilities/jim-durrell-recreation-centre) and [ ** Goulbourn Recreation Complex ** ](http://ottawa.ca/2/en/residents/facilities/goulbourn-recreation-complex) . Please check with [ ** ca ** ](http://ottawa.ca/en) for details. * City of Ottawa summer camps will not be operating on July 1.
** Ottawa Public Health: **
* The ** [ Sexual Health Centre ](http://ottawa.ca/en/health_safety/sexual/centre/index.html) ** and ** [ Satellite Clinics ](http://ottawa.ca/en/residents/public-health/sexual-health/sexual-health-centre) ** will be closed July 3. * ** [ SITE program ](http://ottawa.ca/en/residents/public-health/healthy-living/alcohol-drugs-and-tobacco/drugs) ** : * The ** site mobile van ** will be operating during the day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, July 1 * SITE office at 179 Clarence Street will be closed Monday July 3; however, the ** site mobile van ** will be operating on a regular schedule from 5 to 11:30 p.m. * The ** [ Dental Clinics ](http://ottawa.ca/en/health_safety/healthcare/dental_all/index.html) ** and [ ** Well Baby Drop-in ** ](http://ottawa.ca/en/residents/public-health/pregnancy-and-parenting) will be closed. * The ** [ Ottawa Public Health Information Line ](http://ottawa.ca/en/residents/public-health/about-ottawa-public-health/contact-ottawa-public-health) ** will be closed; however, you can call and leave a message and inquiries will be responded to within one business day. You can also connect with us online for the latest health information on [ ** ca ** ](http://ottawa.ca/en/residents/public-health) .
** Cultural Services: **
* Celebrate Canada Day at your local historic site! * ** [ Pinhey’s Point Historic Site ](http://ottawa.ca/en/residents/arts-heritage-and-culture/museums-and-historic-sites/pinheys-point-historic-site) ** * ** [ Billings Estate National Historic Site ](http://ottawa.ca/en/liveculture/museums/billingsestate) ** * ** [ Cumberland Heritage Village Museum ](http://ottawa.ca/en/liveculture/museums/cumberlandmuseum) ** * [ ** Fairfields Heritage House ** ](http://ottawa.ca/en/liveculture/museums/fairfields) * ** [ Karsh-Masson Gallery ](http://ottawa.ca/en/liveculture/karsh-masson-gallery) , ** the ** [ Barbara Ann Scott Gallery ](http://ottawa.ca/en/liveculture/barbara-ann-scott-gallery) ** and the ** [ OAG Annex ](http://ottawa.ca/en/residents/arts-heritage-and-culture/galleries-and-exhibition-spaces/city-hall-art-gallery) ** at City Hall will be open. * City of Ottawa Archives, arts centres, galleries, theatres and museums will be closed; however, clients should check ** [ ca ](http://www.ottawa.ca/index_en.html) ** or their facility to confirm holiday hours, as some exceptions may apply.
** Archives Services: **
* The City of Ottawa Archives Reference Services and Gallery 112 will be closed. They will be open as usual on Tuesday, July 4.
** Municipal child care services: **
* All ** [ Municipal Child Care Centres ](http://ottawa.ca/en/residents/social-services/childrens-services/information-parents) ** will be closed on Monday, July 3.
** Library Services: **
* All branches and services of the [ ** Ottawa Public Library ** ](http://biblioottawalibrary.ca/en) will be closed. They will operate as usual on Monday, July 3.