Riverview Alternative School will be open tomorrow morning (Tuesday, March 10, 2015). The school was forced to close today due to a municipal water main break in the area.
Andrew Fleck Child Care Services will also re-open tomorrow morning at its regular scheduled time.
Officials have repaired the water main and turned the water back on – classes will resume tomorrowmorning at Riverview Alternative School at the normal bell time.
School administrators want to thank parents and students for their cooperation and patience today.
Possibly related posts
- April 21, 2015 Charles H. Hulse Public School Students To Be Relocated to Parkwood Hills Public School Effective, Wednesday, April 22, 2015
- May 27, 2015 Hillcrest High School Impact Club Makes a $5,000 Impact
- December 3, 2014 OCDSB, OCENET and the Education Foundation of Ottawa Launch New Students & Staff International Education Bursaries
- February 4, 2016 Here’s how you can find out about bus cancellations when the web site goes down
- May 8, 2015 Labour Relations Update – OCDSB
- December 16, 2014 Preston Street extension set to open December 21