PostedAd.ca – Ottawa Online Classifieds
It’s totally Free, Quick and Easy to post your ads. We offer a Unique Points-Reward system to promote your Ad for FREE. No registration required. Buy and Sell, Cars and Vehicles, Real estate, Kids and Babies, Personals, Sports and many more categories.
Add your company to this list. Contact us…
- Ottawa Citizen classifieds
- Ottawa Sun classifieds
- craiglist ottawa
- Kijiji Ottawa
- Buy Sell Used Stuff
- How Bazaar
- Khrido Ottawa/Gatineau
- Ottawa Free Classifieds
- Ottawa Freecycle
This site lets people “recycle” something that’s no longer used, but too good to throw out. The goal is to find a good home for things that are otherwise headed for the landfill.
- ReUseIt Network
- YouBidLocal (auctions)
Garage Sales & Yard Sales & Flea Markets
Our automated feed of local garage sale listings.
- gsalr.ca – map of local garage sales
- NCRgs – National Capital Region Garage Sales
- Stittsville’s Carp Road Flea Market
Not quite the legendary Sunday Stittsville Flea Market of yesteryear, but in the same neighbourhood at least.
- Great Glebe Garage Sale (Ottawa’s biggest garage sale happens every year in May)
- More flea markets…
Vintage Clothing, Consignment Shops, etc.
- Visit our Ottawa Fashion Guide
- Value Village
- Salvation Army Thrift Stores
- Thrift Kitty (blog)
- Here are five “thrift tips” from Tali Cahill, webmaster at the now-defunct Ottawa Thrift Guide:
- Look around. Those jeans you’re looking for might be in the shirts section, or even with the housewares, for that matter.
- When in doubt, forget about it. No matter how cheap an item is, it’s not a good deal if you never use it.
- Saturday afternoon is amateur time at the thrifts. Weekday mornings and evenings are less crowded, and the stock is less picked-over.
- The farther, the better. The farther a thrift store is from a trendy neighborhood, the better the deals.
- Generate good thrift karma. Donate your own cast-offs often, and never switch tags, hide items, or shoplift!