This image is being transmitted via a video camera installed across the street from Parliament Hill. You will have to use your browser’s Refresh or Reload option to display the most recent version. Image courtesy of the Government of Canada
- Parliament Hill Official Site
- Changing of the Guard — daily from early July to late August at 10 a.m.
- Northern Lights — Sound and Light Show on Parliament Hill
- Canada Day — July 1
- Christmas Lights on Parliament Hill – December – January
- The Dominion Carillonneur
Just about every weekday (about 200 days total per year), the bells ring out from the Peace Tower as Dr. Andrea McCrady, the Dominion Carillonneur, gives a music performance. You can see a programme of upcoming song selections here.
- Parliament of Canada
- Parliament Hill Info (via Canadian Heritage)
- Canadian Parliament Photography (photo collection by Michel Loiselle)
- Click here for more Parliament Hill images via Flickr…