Six gleaming recipients sat in a row, waiting to shake hands with the Governor General and receive their award. Their names may be unknown to many, but their work has not gone unnoticed.
- FEATURED: Garden Photo-Fest (August 19 & 20)
- Driver stopped to help woman at the side of the road. Instead, they were robbed
- PHOTOS: A flyby amid the cheers at Thursday’s Redblacks game
- Shania Twain to perform at Grey Cup halftime show in Ottawa
- Ottawa’s best eggrolls (2017 edition)
- PHOTOS: Performers dazzle at Buskerfest
- First human case of West Nile Virus in Ottawa this year confirmed
- What’s open and closed in Ottawa for the August long weekend
- FEATURED: Capital Ribfest (August 3-7)
- FEATURED: Double Trouble – Elvis Tribute (August 25-26)
- Split identities: How some young Somali Canadians in Ottawa are hanging onto their culture
- City of Ottawa service changes for Colonel By Day
- EDITORIAL: La Machine proves cars not essential for local biz. Who knew?
- ‘The place to be:’ Though it’s summer, high schoolers unite in learning
- Easy to get carried away in the action and realism of La Machine