Ottawa Soccer Guide
Amateur soccer is popular in Ottawa-Gatineau with 60,000 kids registered in the area. Ottawa is also one of six Canadian cities that will host the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup of Soccer.
- Ottawa Gymnastics Centre
Our mission is to inspire enthusiasm for and lifelong involvement in gymnastics by providing positive and diverse programs. Whether you're interested in recreation or competitive programs, adult drop-in classes, special needs programs, camps, birthday parties or private lessons - OGC is the Place to Be! Check us out at www.ottawagymnasticscentre.ca
- Studio X Ottawa Inc.
Studio X Ottawa Inc. is your "one stop" eclectic dance, fitness and space rental centre! We offer eclectic range of dance classes and Fitness Classes Ottawa to children, adults and older adults. We also rent the space to teach, practice, rehearse, have any type of social gatherings or corporate events.
- Rideau Canal Skateway Ice Conditions App
Get Rideau Canal Skateway ice conditions on your phone with this mobile app. Info is updated about twice a day, in early morning and early afternoon. Optimized for smartphone screens including iPhone, Android and Blackberry. Browse to: http://thebluefactor.com/canal/
Make your business stand out from the rest for as low as $15/month. Click here to add your Featured Listing...
FIFA Women's World Cup 2015
Local Soccer Links
- Ottawa Fury FC
Ottawa's new professional soccer team, playing out of TD Place at Lansdowne Park starting in 2014. The home opener will be on July 20, 2014 against the New York Cosmos.
- The Community Cup
- Cumberland United Soccer Club
- Eastern Ontario District Soccer Association
- East Region Soccer League
- Gloucester Dragons
- Gloucester Hornets
- Kanata Soccer
- Nepean City Soccer Club
- Nepean Hotspurs
- Ottawa-Carleton Soccer League
- Ottawa Falcons Soccer Club
- Ottawa Futsal League
- Ottawa Internationals Soccer Club
- Ottawa Rec Soccer Leagues
- Ottawa Royals Soccer Club
- Ottawa South United
- Ottawa St. Anthony Soccer Club
- Ottawa Ukraina Royals Soccer Club
- Pro+ Soccer
- Ottawa Citizen: Soccer headlines
- The Beautiful Game (blog by Richard Starnes)
- Canadian Soccer Association
MLS Soccer in Ottawa
- In 2008 Eugene Melnyk officially announced his plan to to bring a Major League Soccer (MLS) team to Ottawa. Ottawa was competing with eight other North American cities for an expansion franchise in 2011. The plan included a 30,000-seat, $100-million stadium to be built near Scotiabank Place. Click here for more from the official press release...
- Unfortunately Ottawa City Council chose to pursue stadium redevelopment at Lansdowne Park, rather than support a stadium in Kanata. As a result, Mr. Melnyk's MLS project is on hold for now.
- Related: Eugene Melnyk comments on MLS decision to award expansion team to Portland
The latest on Twitter