These are the latest Ottawa radio ratings, for spring 2014. You can see a full report, with more graphs like this one, over on the OttawaStat Blog...
Ottawa Radio Guide
Ottawa's radio dial is saturated with over 35 stations, ranging from popular music to sports to talk radio. We have three eclectic university/college stations, a Christian station, a few french stations, jazz stations, ethnic stations, oldies stations, talk radio, and more being added every few years.
- Breaking Cable
We are a TV antenna sales and installation service to help you receive free Over The Air (OTA) broadcasts. Our business proposition is this - make a one-time investment for an antenna, then enjoy True HD TV, with no ongoing fees, ever.
Stittsville is a rapidly growing suburb in western Ottawa that's expected to reach 70,000 residents in the next 20 years. StittsvilleCentral.ca is a new site covering the people, businesses and issues that are important in the community.
- Make your business stand out from the rest for as low as $15/month.
Click here to add your Featured Listing...
Ottawa and Gatineau Radio Stations
The stations listed below are available in various areas of Ottawa-Gatineau. Mostly based in Ottawa/Gatineau, but a few based in the Ottawa Valley and northern New York State. Up to date as of June 2013. To report errors or to comment on this list please contact us! For more news and gossip about the Ottawa radio scene, format changes, ratings, radio personalities and more, check out the OttawaStart Blog.
- 88.1 fm: Lake 88 (Perth Ontario)
- 88.5 fm: Live 88.5
- 88.7 fm: Vankleek FM
- 89.1 fm: CHUO (University of Ottawa)
- 89.5 fm: North Country Public Radio (NPR - Canton, New York)
- 89.9 fm: Hot (CIHT) (Newcap Broadcasting Ltd.)
- 90.7 fm: Radio-Canada (CBOF)
- 91.5 fm: CBC Radio 1
- 92.1 fm: CHOD-FM Cornwall (francophone)
- 92.3 fm JACK FM (Rogers)
- 93.1 fm: CKCU (Carleton University)
- 93.9 fm: BOB FM (CHUM)
- 94.5 fm: CJFO-FM (radio communautaire francophone d’Ottawa)
- 94.9 fm: Rouge fm
- 95.7 fm: Aboriginal Radio
- 96.1 fm: myFM Renfrew (CHMY Renfrew)
- 96.5 fm: Capitale Rock
- 96.7 fm: STAR Pembroke (Today's Country)
- 97.1 fm: Planete 97,1
- 97.5 fm: Star FM Kemptville
- 97.5 fm: Froggy 97 (Watertown, NY)
- 97.9 fm: CHIN Ottawa (CJJL)
- 98.5 fm: The Jewel
- 98.7 fm: Renfrew Valley Heritage Radio (CJHR)
- 99.1 fm: CHRI (Christian Hit Radio)
- 99.7 fm: boom 99.7 (CJOT / Corus Entertainment, formerly EZ Rock)
- 99.9 fm: myFM 99.9 Gananoque
- 100.3 fm: Majic 100 (CJMJ - CHUM)
- 101.1 fm: Country 101.1 (Rogers, fromerly Y101)
- 101.5 fm: The Fox FM (WRCD Canton, New York)
- 101.7 fm: CHIP-FM (Fort-Coulonge QC)
- 101.9 fm: Dawg FM
- 102.5 fm: Espace Musique (CBOX - Radio-Canada)
- 102.9 fm: Canadian Homegrown Community Radio (CHCR Killaloe), also broadcasts at 104.5 fm
- 102.9 fm: Q Country (WNCQ, Canton/Ogdensburg, NY)
- 103.3 fm: CBC Radio 2 (CBOQ)
- 104.1 fm: Radio NRJ (CKTF)
- 104.7 fm: 104,7 fm Outaouais
- 104.9 fm: MyFM 104.9 Pembroke/Petawawa
- 105.3 fm: KISS FM (Rogers)
- 106.1 fm: CHEZ 106 (Rogers)
- 106.9 fm: Jump! (CKQB, Corus) formerly The Bear launched under a new format on March 31.
- 107.7 fm: MyFM 107.7 Arnprior
- 107.9 fm: CKDJ (Algonquin College)
- 580 am: CFRA (CHUM)
- 1200 am: TSN 1200 (Formerly Team 1200 Radio)
- 1310 am: 1310News (CIWW - Rogers)
- 1350am: Radio Ville-Marie Gatineau (CIRA-5)
- 1630 am: Ottawa Airport Authority
- 1670 am: CJEU Oxygene (Gatineau) (jeunesse / youth programming)
- Algonquin Internet Radio
- Live Radio on the Web (from Mike's Radio World)
Industry news, history, links, etc.
- Milkman Unlimited
Canadian insider radio news written by Milky, who also dj's at 93.9
- Bill Dulmage Radio and Television
This site chronicles history of Ontario radio and tv stations, including schedules, promotions, profiles, technical notes, ratings, airchecks, and more. (Currently offline.)
- Ottawa Area
Radio Station Chronology
This page tracks when local stations first went on the air, and various format changes over the year.
- Ottawa Vintage Radio Club
- Aboriginal CKCU
- RadioWall.com Bonus code listings for local radio stations
The latest on Twitter