Every now and then, we like to do a roundup of what we’ve been reading from Ottawa bloggers in recent weeks. So here’s another volume of #ottblog!
- Peter says the “addition” to the Château Laurier is more of a “subtraction”.
- Apt613 meets Ottawa musician fivepee.
- Saul dives into Glen Cairn.
- SensChirp on the TSN’s summer trade board, which features you-know-who.
- Andrea devises a way to keep squirrels out of her flowerpots.
Also: Eric Darwin’s popular blog West Side Action has been out of action for a while. We asked him why and he said: “I grew tired of the blog, and there have been a number of drastic changes in my life, so I am pursuing a new me with new adventures. I put the blog on sabbatical; it is unlikely I will resume. It had a 10 year run. I now do yoga, figure sketching, and have joined some social clubs to try to interact more with people. I am trying to avoid partisan local politics and the intolerance that goes with that. “