Here’s what we’ve been reading this week from Ottawa bloggers:
- Frequent OttawaStart.com contributor Charlie blogs about the impact that community newspaper closures will have on his career.
- Eric gripes about light rail stations.
- Yoni wonders: “You’ll Gladly Die for Your Children; Why Won’t You Cook for Them?“, based on a new study that suggests Canadian kids between the ages of 2-18 are consuming over half of their calories from ultra-processed foods.
- Andrea peeks inside the Rideau Centre Farmboy and peeks outside at the Canada 150 rink on Parliament Hill.
- ARTSFILE shared some news about Carleton U. looking to purchase Dominion-Chalmers Church.
- Livia tells about her surprise on-stage role in Blind Date at the GCTC.
- Our sister site, StittsvilleCentral.ca, tries to figure out what kind of animal might have left a rabbit hanging in a tree.
- Here is a list of things that David did not buy at Value Village.
- Saul shares Part 6 of his Beaverbrook architecture series.
Send us your suggestions for great Ottawa blogs… email email@example.com