Here’s what we’ve been reading this week from Ottawa bloggers:
- Andrea from Fishbowl shares why newspaper closures hit close to home for her.
- Ross shares some amazing pics of kitesurfers.
- Chris tells the story of El Ropo Restaurant in Vanier.
- Eric peeks into the future to look at downtown bus routes post-LRT.
- Jonathan looks at what we can learn from the Grey Cup to make Lansdowne more successful as an urban space.
Send us your suggestions for great Ottawa blogs… email firstname.lastname@example.org