A brand new and free festival in the most sought-after locations in Ottawa to live, eat, work, shop and play, will “ignite” Richmond Road between Golden Avenue and Island Park Drive, June 10-12.
Fire up with the MEC Westboro Mile; soar down a 400 foot zipline; take in the best of the PC SuperDogs; look for the Aeriosa dancers as they leap through Westboro’s skyline and move your feet to the funky beat of The Peptides and the HiFi Showband.
A foodie’s heaven, Westboro FUSE has its own Craft Beer Garden, samplers, brew and culinary stations, as well as gourmet burgers, savory snacks, fine dining, rich coffees, clean eats and divine treats along its main street. FUSE in all its blazing glory is produced by Aboriginal Experiences Arts & Culture in collaboration with The Westboro Village BIA.
- MEC Mile – Friday at 6 pm
- Mike MacDonald Comedy Café – Friday at 7 pm
- Street Party Stage – Friday, 7 pm to 11 pm; Sat 5:30 pm to 11 pm; Sun 4:30 pm
- SuperDogs – Sat and Sun 11:30 am/1:30 pm/3:30 pm
- Zipline – Sat and Sun 10 am to 7 pm
- Aeriosa – Sat and Sun 12 pm/3 pm/6 pm
- Festival of Fire – Sat 8:30 pm/10:30 pm
- Craft Beverage Garden- Fri 5 pm to 11 pm; Sat 11 am to 11 pm; Sun 11 am to 6 pm
- Sips and Spins – Friday and Sun 6 pm to 11 pm
All you need to do is Get Set n Go! More info at www.westborofuse.com