OC Transpo will operate on a reduced holiday schedule from Dec. 24 until Jan. 6 and will offer free rides after 4:30 p.m. on New Year’s Eve.
- Christmas Eve will be a regular Saturday schedule, and both Christmas Day and New Year’s Day a Sunday schedule.
- Boxing Day Monday is a Saturday schedule.
- New Year’s Eve is a Saturday schedule with free service after 4:30 p.m.
Related: Important numbers for New Year’s Eve
Para Transpo will also reduce its service on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
Regular scheduled Para Transpo trips will be canceled. Riders can book trips for these days by calling 613-244‑7272 on or after:
- Dec. 18 for Christmas Day bookings
- Dec. 19 for Boxing Day bookings
- Dec. 25 for New Year’s Day bookings
If you need help with schedules and trip planning, the Transit Info Centre at 613-741-4390 will be open on Christmas Eve from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Christmas Day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Boxing Day from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., New Year’s Eve from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and New Year’s Day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.