Charmed by Champagne? Prefer Prosecco?
Don’t miss natureTASTES at the Canadian Museum of Nature! Experience the unique pairing of a museum scientist and sommelier Debbie Trenholm from Savvy Company leading an evening of sparkling wit and wines.
Taste traditional, contemporary, and experimental sparkling wines and explore how the natural environment can impact flavour and wine production. This event is in English with bilingual materials. Must 19 years of age and older; I.D. required.
Taste the following sparkling wines :
- Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Champagne, France
- Château des Charmes Brut Mèthode Traditionelle, Niagara
- Segura Viudas Brut Reserva Cava, Spain
- Asolo Superior Extra Dry Prosecco, Italy
- Hinterland Ancestral Method Rosé, Prince Edward County
- Vieni Canada 150 Sparkling Red, Niagara
Deadline for ticket purchase is Monday, March 13. Don’t wait. Cost: $45 (tax not included). Get your ticket now:
240 McLeod Street Ottawa