Ottawa’s Biggest & Best Annual Halloween Event is back. The theme for this 10th annual edition is – Poison: Descend into Darkness.
We look forward to hosting 750 costumed revelers at Ottawa’s premiere Halloween event, at the most unique venue in the city – the St. Brigid’s Haunted Castle located in the Byward Market.
Over the years, through this event, over $70,000 has been donated to the Canadian Cancer Society, the Canadian Association for Disabled Skiing (National Capital Division), and St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
We also invite you to support our Food Bank Drive and bring a non-perishable item to the party. Over 1000lbs of goods have been donated so far.
When & Where:
Saturday, October 29, 2016
St. Brigid’s Haunted Castle
310 St. Patrick St. in the Byward Market)
8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
What to Expect:
– UPSTAIRS: Live Band – The Alison Wonderland Band, and Dynamix Productions at the DJ Booth
– DOWNSTAIRS: Dynamix Productions at the DJ Booth
– Incredible staging and lighting
– Several door prizes
– Celebrity MC, Dylan Black from BOOM 99.7 FM
– Psychic Services and Rune Reading booths
– Amazing raffle prize draws
– Multiple best costume prizes
– CHEAP DRINKS — Multiple cash bars open till 1:30 a.m.
– Lower level crypt lounge with complimentary early-bird hors d’oeuvres (until 10 p.m)
Tickets available online at www.greatpumpkinball.com or at the following two locations:
Audrey’s Costume Castle & Dancewear – 1475 Star Top Road 5 & 6
Malabar – 1610 Merivale Road
Ask us how you can sponsor a prize and get your business noticed.
Special thanks to our sponsors – JUMP! 106.9, BOOM 99.7, Audrey’s Costume Castle & Dancewear, Malabar, Dynamix Productions, Tau Kappa Epsilon (TKE) Fraternity, St. Brigid’s Centre for the Arts, Alison Wonderland, BCI: Light is Art and Chef Justin Scott.
Go ahead, invite your friends!