Date(s) - Saturday, September 23
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
National Gallery of Canada
FREE Global Event hosted by The Liberators International
Let’s share a minute of eye contact with strangers in public to rebuild our sense of shared humanity in cities all over the world.
This is part of The World’s Biggest Eye Contact Experiment 2017: Global Event, coordinated by The Liberators International in cities all over the world and your participation will help create a global video message for peace and human connection for years to come. Last year we involved over 100,000 people from over 156 different cities.
*** The idea is simple ***
1. We will have clear signs that say “Where has the human connection gone? Share 1 minute of eye contact to find out…” (Watch this video to see how it happened last year).
2. Then we invite members of the public to come and share a moment of eye contact with us.
3. Allow yourself to be seen & calmly look into the eyes of the other person in front of you. When you create a safe environment of acceptance and love, the other will feel the same. When we create this container, a deep and powerful sense of authentic connection will arise.
*** Where to meet? ***
We will meet on Saturday, the 23rd of September. The location will be confirmed in the next couple weeks but most likely the Plaza just outside the National Gallery of Canada on Sussex. Check the facebook event for confirmation.
*** How You Can Help ***
1. Invite your interested friends and family to this event.
2. Come on Sept. 23rd, 2017 to share a moment with fellow humans of Ottawa
3. Officially register your participation in this event and/or volunteer to help organize here.
4. Capture the moments by snapping pictures or video!
#eyecontactYOW #eyecontact #share1minute #worldslargesteyecontactexperiment
More info: wwweyecontactexperiment.com