Russian Christmas BazaarDate/Time
Date(s) - Saturday, November 18
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
St. Xenia Russian Orthodox Cathedral
Don’t miss one of Ottawa’s most unique holiday markets!
The 5th annual Russian Christmas Bazaar is the best yet for LOCAL + HANDMADE gifts and goods.
Warm up with a traditional Russian bistro lunch that includes dessert and a cup of hot tea right from a traditional Samovar! Stock up on carefully curated Russian artisanal crafts and DELICIOUS take-home and ready-to-gift treats.
- Fresh Baked Breads & Tarts
- Festive Cookies
- Jams, Compotes & Syrups
- Borsht, Pelmeni & Cabbage Rolls
- Take-Home & Ready-to-Freeze meals
- Handmade Soaps
- Original Art Work
- Home & Kitchen Décor
- Birch Wood Crafts
- Christmas Ornaments
- Matryoshki / Nesting Dolls
- Children’s Items
- Church Tours will be running throughout the event
- Cash / Visa accepted this year
We’re excited to welcome you!
Visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RussianChristmasBazaar