Planning for Retirement on a Low Income: What You Need to KnowDate/Time
Date(s) - Wednesday, October 25
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Ottawa Public Library Main Branch
- How do you get the most from income security programs: Old Age Security, Guaranteed Income Supplement, Canada Pension Plan and Ontario Disability Support?
- What do seniors get in Ontario
- What does low income mean?
- How do you reduce taxable income or get money back?
- How do you protect a low retirement income?
- Why didn’t you get this advice from the bank?
Whether you are a senior, approaching retirement, assisting your family or just concerned, please join us for this plain language information session. https://biblioottawalibrary.ca/en/event/planning-retirement-low-income-what-you-need-know-2
A partnership of the OPL and the Council on Aging. Contact InfoService@BiblioOttawaLibrary.ca 613-580-2940 for questions.