Ottawa Parent & Child Expo 2018Date/Time
Date(s) - Saturday, April 21 - Sunday, April 22
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ottawa’s biggest & most popular parenting & kids show in the National Capital Region!
The Ottawa Parent & Child Expo is one of the best values for family fun, learning, and entertainment in Ottawa. There are 125 local exhibitors, lots of play zones and all main stage entertainment free, activities, free show bags for the first 1,500 families, and free parking – it’s excellent value!
On April 21st & 22nd, 2018, gather the kids and head to the family-friendly Nepean Sportsplex (use Entrance 4 at rear parking lot) for a weekend of family fun and information. Parents will find 125 of their favourite Ottawa-area exhibitors offering important parenting information, and kids will find main stage concerts with Bob the Builder, Dora the Explorer “meet & greets,” their favourite princess characters LIVE to “meet and greet.”
Onstage musical performances, bounce castles, friendly-mascots to hug, superheroes, a petting zoo, magic presentations, Little Ray’s Reptiles onstage, and a variety of other activities that focus on fun, learning, being healthy & active. Check the full timetable on the Expo website for all other times and details.
The fun includes: gymnastics demonstrations and a Try-It Zone by Starr Gymnastics, 24 play, learn, discovery, and “meet & greet” zones, face-painting, arts & crafts activities, an Usborne Books reading corner, demos and much more. It’s an exciting family event where you and your children can play, learn, and explore – and it’s affordable!
FREE PARKING! Enjoy your visit to the Ottawa Parent and Child Expo with free parking and a free show bag for the first 750 families each day!
For the Parents – 125 Ottawa exhibitors, including:
- New products, shopping and gifts
- Parent and child fitnessLocal education options including; school boards, private schools, French immersion, and tutoring options for your child
• Talk with Ottawa teachers and administrators from Ottawa’s school boards and independent schools
• Family health & wellness, and lots of fun, fun, fun
• Summer camp options, fitness options, child care choices, sport & music registration options for your child
• Questions? Talk with local parenting experts
- Nursing station and baby change room onsite
- And much more…
The Ottawa Parent and Child Expo at the Nepean Sportsplex is brought to you by Ottawa’s Leading Local Parenting & Family Magazine – Ottawa Parenting Times