EmbraceYou: Movie Screening + Panel DiscussionDate/Time
Date(s) - Sunday, June 4
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Ben Franklin Place
We need to talk. About body image.
It’s a struggle that women of all sizes face and I’m on a mission to help women learn to love themselves more, to stop the negative shame cycle and ditch the comparison mindset.
The event will feature:
- Movie screening of “Embrace”
- A panel discussion on body image
- A safe environment to openly discuss body image issues
- An opportunity to pledge to be more kind to oneself and others
- Experiential activities to help demonstrate self-love
- Anna Epp, Professional Photographer, Anna Epp Photography
- Francesca Datillo, MSW, Certified Law of Attraction Coach, Certified Style Coach, Lustrous Life Coaching
- Lydia Di Francesco, Certified Personal Trainer, Fit & Healthy 365
- Dr. Meagan Gallagher, C.Psych., Centre for Interpersonal Relationships
- Samantha Clusiau-Lawlor, Graphic designer / Illustrator & Body Positive Artist
Panel Moderator – Lauren Parsons, Wellbeing Specialist, Lauren Parsons Wellbeing Specialists
My goal is for you to leave with a more positive mindset and feeling of pride in who you are, no matter what you look like.
** There is limited seating and this event WILL sell out, so get your ticket fast!! Bring a friend and both of you SAVE! **
Proceeds from the event going to Hopewell Eating Disorder Support Centre.
All women 18+ are welcome!