Date(s) - Wednesday, May 2
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
If you or your child have difficulties with reading, writing, math or attention deficits, please join us for an informational seminar that will shine new light on the gifted minds of the visual-spatial learner.
Hosted by Vantage Point Dyslexia Solutions, a provider of the Davis Dyslexia Correction© Program in Ottawa, this seminar will cover:
* Thinking styles and learning differences
* The two facets of Dyslexia – the disability and the gift
* Common, often overlooked symptoms of Dyslexia – Signs to look for
* The root cause of Dyslexia – a new perspective
* Overview of Davis Dyslexia Correction Programs
* positive, creative-based solutions that utilize the gifts of the visual-spatial learner
* The seminar is free but pre-registration is required.
For more information, call 613-284-6315
Organizer: Marcia Code
Categories No Categories