Bicycle Film FestivalDate/Time
Date(s) - Saturday, September 22
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Join EnviroCentre for the 18th Annual Bicycle Film Festival, a celebration of bicycles through film, art and music. There are 34 diverse films from 13 countries: Canada, Italy, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, India, Spain, Columbia, Nepal, South Africa, Singapore, Japan, and America.
From its base in New York, the Bicycle Film Festival has held events in over 90 cities worldwide to an accumulated audience of over 1 million people.
We are offering two programs:
- Program 1 – 5:00 pm – Cinematic Bike Shorts
- Program 2 – 8:00 pm – Urban Bike Shorts
General admission tickets are $15, and $10 for students and seniors (includes both programs)
- Secure bike parking area is available
- Intermission slideshow provided by XO VELO: bicycle fashion, culture, and art
- Hooley’s Pub offers beer, wine, cider and a delicious menu that includes vegan options