With over 4,500 Apartments in Ottawa Paramount Properties offer great locations at an extraordinary value.Our 15 properties offer a high standard of living where our tenants enjoy a safe, clean and inviting environment. For more information about our Ottawa Apartment Rentals visit us online.
If you are searching for a condo, apartment, penthouse, townhouse or house for rent, you have come to the right place! Rent In Ottawa rental properties are all professionally managed. Our properties rent quickly so be sure to act promptly to secure your ideal home.
Resources & info
- City of Ottawa Housing
- Fair Rental Policy Organization (FRPO)
- Housing Help
- Ontario ministry of housing
- Landlord and Tenant Board
- Ontario Tenants Rights
- Ottawa Newcomers’ Club
- Ottawa Real Estate Guide
- Ottawa Homes Guide (contractors, services, furniture, etc.)
- Ottawa Maps Guide
- Recommended Reading
- Sun Classifieds – Homes, Rentals
- Citizen Classifieds – Rentals
- Apartmently – Ottawa Apartments for Rent
- Downtown Ottawa Apartments
- Gotta Rent
- Local City Rentals
- Ontario Tenants Directory
- Rent Compass
- ott.housing (newsgroup)
Property Management / Rental Companies
- Commvesco Levinson-Viner
- District Realty
- Forbes Property Management
- High Tide Property Management
- Ottawa-Gatineau Rentals
- Paramount Properties
- RentInOttawa Property Management
- Sleepwell Management Co.
- Taggart Realty Management
Misc links & listings
University & College Housing
- Carleton U. housing
- Ottawa U.housing
- Algonquin College housing
- Ontario Student Housing
- Find more information for new and returning students on our Student Guide.
Moving & Storage
- Visit our Real Estate Guide…
- 7 Tips To Accommodate Guests In Your New Apartment
- 10 Innovative Ways to Maximize Space in your Apartment
- Create an Apartment Fit for a Professional
Things to ask
- Are there any apartments available?
- What is the rent?
- What utilities (water, heat, hydro) are included in the rent?
- What appliances are include in the rent?
- What is the parking charge for outdoor and indoor?
- Where is the laundry facility?
- Which floor is the apartment located?
- How many floors are there in the building?
- How old is the bulding?
- Are there any elevators and how many elevators?
- Which direction is the apartment facing?
- What is the area size in square foot?
- Is the floor hardwood, parquet or carpet?
- Is there a private balcony?
- Can we install satelite dish?
- What do I need to bring along when applying?
- smoke detector
- electrical outlets
- doors and windows
Having problems with your landlord? These organizations can help:
- Community Legal Services (Ottawa-Carleton)
1 Nicholas Street, Suite #422
- South Ottawa Community Legal Services
1355 Bank Street, Suite #406
- West End Legal Services
1299 Richmond Road
Events & Entertainment
News & Media
Tourism & Attractions
Food & Restaurants
Kids & Families
Homes & Living
Sports & Healthy Living
Shopping & Services