Try before you buy and discover a new and healthier you. The City of Ottawa is offering free passes for City fitness facilities and various classes during the Try It! campaign from April 27 to May 3. The free passes can be used for aquafitness, cycling and group fitness classes or access to City fitness centres.
This is the perfect opportunity to check out participating fitness facilities or try a Bootcamp, Zumba or Yoga class. Our affordable prices and convenient locations throughout the city make it easy to adopt a healthy lifestyle, stay active and get fit.
Give it a try. Visit one of the following facilities to set up a free membership access card:
- Bob MacQuarrie Recreation Complex – Orléans
- François Dupuis Recreation Centre
- Goulbourn Recreation Complex
- Greenboro Community Centre
- Heron Road Community Centre
- Hunt Club-Riverside Park Community Centre
- Jack Purcell Community Centre
- Kanata Leisure Centre
- Minto Recreation Complex – Barrhaven
- Nepean Sportsplex
- Pinecrest Recreation Centre
- Plant Recreation Centre
- Ray Friel Recreation Complex
- Richcraft Recreation Complex – Kanata
- St-Laurent Complex
- Sawmill Creek Community Centre and Pool
- Walter Baker Sports Centre
For more information, visit ottawa.ca.