We are urgently seeking distributors to support the Canadian Cancer Society’s POP (point of purchase) campaign. Successful candidates can be hired repeatedly, leading to long-term employment.
This campaign needs trustworthy, dedicated people who live in Ottawa / surrounding area to help raise awareness for the Charity.
Candidates *must* have :
- flawless, excellent communication in English (mandatory) – both spoken & written that is understood by all, with no trouble.
- a reliable car & valid driver’s license OR valid public transit pass to get around the city.
- a reliable buggy or other wheeled carrier able to hold large quantities of product & still be easily manoeuvrable
- excellent presentation skills
- professional appearance
- impeccable hygiene
- strong social skills
- the ability to work independently and think for oneself
- good general health (can involve a lot of walking)
This is NOT a “delivery driver” position – this is more of a door-to-door Charity role and is ideal for students, freelancers, anyone wanting to support a great cause.
The job itself involves the shop-by-shop distribution of Point of Purchase (POP) displays (upon getting permission from onsite staff) to businesses throughout the city, between 9am-7pm during the week, though deliveries can also be made on weekends to any business that is open.
The pay is piecemeal: you are paid based on the number of drops you complete / are confirmed; for a hard-worker, this can easily average $15-$20 per hour in the end.
If you are interested, please email your CV and a Cover letter outlining why you’re the ideal candidate to email@example.com